Trying to test the crypto waters? If you want to know how to buy Bitcoin ATM in Arkansas, you will find many options to choose from.
The easiest way anyone will tell you is through an exchange or brokerage platform. This means paying with your debit or credit cards after signing up on these platforms. It’s a secure and relatively hassle-free process.
But, what if you want to use cash to pay for your Bitcoin? Is this hard to do? You must have heard of crypto users selling Bitcoins in person. This means your search for a buyer locally through online peer-to-peer platforms. Now, this might need some time and effort.
So, what’s an even simpler way to buy cryptos? Simply search for a “Bitcoin ATM near me” in Arkansas and you are good to go. It’s less invasive and more convenient. You insert cash bills to buy an equivalent amount of Bitcoins.
How Hard is the Process of Transacting Through Bitcoin ATMs?
- The first step to transacting Bitcoins through machines is to find a Bitcoin ATM in Arkansas. If you can find an ATM locator, your work becomes simpler. It offers you interactive maps showing locations of Bitcoin ATMs in and around you. Look for one that is near your home or office and get started.
- Before you walk to the ATM near you, make sure you have your smartphone handy. You must also have a ready Bitcoin wallet for transferring the coins you buy. This must be downloaded on your mobile device. Without this, you cannot generate a wallet address, and without the latter, you cannot buy BTC.
- To start buying, you must walk up to the kiosk and tap on the screen, for instance. Different machines may have different “start” instructions. But most will follow the same process.
- When the machine asks you how much BTC you want to buy you have to provide the details. You must verify your ID by providing the phone number to which an SMS is sent.
- When the machine asks for a destination address, you must provide your wallet address. During every transaction, a new address is generated. This you can either type to proceed or scan a QR code. For the latter, you only have to hold the code up to the screen for scanning. After scanning the machine confirms the address. Make sure to double-check this before you proceed.
- Find out the deposit and withdrawal limits and deposit cash accordingly. The screen will then show you how many BTC you have bought in your currency. Once you are ready, tap on “finish” or ‘confirm” to end the transaction.
- The machine typically prints a receipt for you that shows your transaction details. Wait for a few minutes and you can see your wallet reflecting your purchase. It’s as simple as that!
If you wish to sell your coins at any time, make sure to choose a two-way machine that allows this. Not every Bitcoin ATM in Arkansas will provide a two-way feature.