Benefits Of Kegel Exercises For Men Kegel exercises are exercises that are Perform regularly to make your lower pelvic muscles tight. The muscles of the lower pelvis include the muscles under the uterus, bladder, and large intestine.
Benefits of Kegel exercises
Both women & men can benefit from Kegel exercises.
Many factors can weaken a woman’s pelvic floor, such as pregnancy, childbirth, aging, and weight gain. Meanwhile, the pelvic floor muscles support the uterus, bladder, and intestines.
If the muscles are weak, these pelvic organs can descend into the vagina, causing discomfort and can also lead to urinary incontinence (difficulty holding your pee).
Well, here are the benefits of Kegel exercises that you need to know:
Benefits of kegel exercise during pregnancy
This exercise is important for women, especially during pregnancy and after childbirth. If done during pregnancy, Kegel exercises can help expedite the delivery process. Pelvic muscles that are strong and elastic are useful for opening the birth canal and preventing episiotomy.
Benefits of exercise after childbirth
Kegel exercises will make it easier for the muscles around the pelvis to carry out their functions again when giving birth through normal delivery.
Benefits of Kegel exercises
In addition to the above benefits, Kegel exercises are also useful for maintaining harmony between mothers and husbands, you know
. This exercise can prevent you from wetting your bed when you laugh, sneeze, and cough, which is cause by weakening your muscles due to age.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t immediately see the desired results after doing the Kegel routine.
It may take many effects of Kegel exercises on urinary incontinence.
The level of effectiveness also varies from person to person. Some people get results from Kegel in just a few weeks, but others may take several months. But at least, this exercise can prevent the condition from worsening. Cenforce 150 and Fildena 150 can help prevent the ED.
Most importantly, you are also not encouraged to exercise excessively.
If you train the muscles too hard, they will become tired and unable to perform their functions.
The benefits of Kegel exercises for women:
1. The benefits of Kegel exercises after childbirth are to tighten the vagina after normal delivery.
2. Accelerate vaginal recovery after episiotomy (cutting the vagina after childbirth).
3. Tighten the sagging vagina, for example, when a woman enters menopause.
4. Helps overcome hemorrhoids (hemorrhoids), especially after vaginal delivery. Kegel exercises can help improve blood circulation to the rectum and vagina.
Benefits of Kegel exercises for men:
1. Prevent and overcome premature ejaculation. Kegel exercises for approximately 12 weeks can help more than 50 percent of men with premature ejaculation problems to delay premature orgasm so that physical intercourse is more satisfying.
3. Maintain male prostate health because Kegel exercises are very good for training the muscles around the prostate to support various male reproductive organs optimally.
How to do Kegel exercises:
Kegel exercises can be done in various positions while doing other activities.
However, beginners can do this exercise while lying down. Kegel exercises can treat descended breeds and are beneficial for people with hemorrhoids.
First, find out which part is called the lower pelvic muscles. You can try to hold back when you want to urinate.
The muscles this hold to urine are called the pelvic floor to muscles.
Empty the bladder. Get into a lying position. Tighten your lower pelvis and hold for 5 seconds, then release again.
When toning the pelvic floor muscles, avoid tightening the abdominal muscles, thighs, and buttocks. Keep breathing relaxed.
Repeat this movement three times a day with a repetition count of 3×10 times. But don’t do this movement to hold back urination because it can weaken the pelvic muscles and pose a risk of urinary tract infections.