Know all About Chyawanprash – Ayurvedic Herbal Jam
Chyawanprash is a mixture of many beneficial ingredients. It is known for boosting immune power. It is an ayurvedic formulation that can cure existing infections too. You can consume chyawanprash or herbal jam every day to eliminate seasonal illnesses like cold and flu. It is also packed with multiple nutrients, which are essential for the body.
If you don’t know much about the ingredients of chyawanprash then you are in the right place. In this article, chyawanprash will be briefly discussed. It will help you to understand how chyawanprash helps you and your family to stay fit and healthy.
- What is chyawanprash?
The formula of chyawanprash is more than 1000 years old. It is made with 50 or more herbs which are very beneficial for health. Every herb has various benefits.
Thus, chyawanprash can help you with multiple things. Traditionally chyawanprash or herbal jam has a spicy smell and sweet and sour taste. You can also compare the texture with your regular fruit jam.
What are the main ingredients of chyawanprash and what are their benefits?
Chyawanprash has more than 50 herbs in it. Here, a few main herbs and their benefits are mentioned below:
- Amla – It is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. It has cooling properties.
- Neem – Neem is anti-bacterial and has anti-parasitic properties. It helps to prevent infections.
- Honey – Honey is a natural antibiotic and has multiple minerals.
- Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha is well-known for relieving stress and mental issues. It can boost memory power.
- Mulethi– Mulethi is well-known for preventing inflammation.
- Tulsi– It has antibacterial properties and can prevent seasonal cold and flu.
- Indian long pepper – It has analgesic properties. It can help you with digestion and cold.
- Brahmi – It helps to boost your memory.
Other important ingredients of chyawanprash are safflower honey, saffron, ghee, arjuna, cardamom, white sandalwood, ginger, etc.
- What are the benefits of chyawanprash?
- Chyawanprash helps to boost immunity power – This is one of the main benefits of chyawanprash. Chyawanprash contains multiple immunity-boosting ingredients. Therefore, it helps to boost your immunity power.
- It can purify the blood – Chyawanprash has ingredients like neem, which can purify your blood and remove toxins from your body. Clean blood helps to cure multiple skin problems like acne and pimples. Also, the antioxidant-rich formula of chyawanprash can give you flawless skin and hair.
- Chyawanprash can cure digestive issues – If you are suffering from indigestion, then the herbal jam is your perfect partner. Ingredients like amla and ginger can cure constipation. Ginger and ghee are well-known to improve digesting abilities. It also acts as a stimulant and improves your metabolism. So, if you want to lose weight, herbal jam can help you with that too.
Chyawanprash or herbal jam is a very helpful formula that keeps us healthy. If you are suffering from any pre-existing disease, then consult with your doctor before consuming it. It is only from precaution. Otherwise, chyawanprash is free from any side effects as it is a fully herbal formulation.
If you are suffering from diabetes, then buy sugar-free chyawanprash, which is easily available in the market. Those are made with natural sweeteners like stevia. Therefore, you will be able to keep your blood sugar in control and also can be fit and healthy.